[OSList] Open Space at Learning Village in Slovenia...

Frauke Godat frauke.godat at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 28 02:22:29 PDT 2012

*Great, Wiebke Herding just posted this on facebook - the Open Space agenda
for the Learning Village in Slovenia:*

The international learning village in Slovenia is in full swing now, and
we've opened space yesterday afternoon. As I'm sitting in the courtyard of
Statenberg Manor, a group is experimenting with a body-based hosting
process next to me. Others are cleaning the chapel of this magical place. A
deep, understanding buzz of conversation can be heard in the background.

This gathering circles around the question: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE INQUIRE
DEEPLY TOGETHER INTO LEARNING, COMMUNITY & POSSIBILITY?

We know that there are many of you who have something to contribute to this
question, and some who would have loved to be here with us in person.
Please join us in our enquiry.

We have created a collective blog for the event at
http://aohlive.posterous.com/. You can already find the current Open Space
programme there; over time, we hope to update it with reflections, images
and other harvests. You are welcome to comment and contribute to whatever
speaks to you.

On Twitter, we will gather around the hashtag #aohlive; the conversation on
here has already started. Let's inquire deeply, together.

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 2:58 PM, James Arnfinsen
<james.arnfinsen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I see Miha is mentioned in this thread. I had the privilege of
> interviewing him some time ago. The interview can be listened to from this
> link: "How art can be a doorway to heaven, hell and beyond<http://www.levevei.no/2011/11/episode-21-how-art-can-be-a-doorway-to-heaven-hell-and-beyond/>
> "
>
> Best
> James Alexander Arnfinsen
> Podcasthost and Change Agent
> Norway
>
> On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Toke Paludan Møller <toke at interchange.dk>wrote:
>
>> thank you Tenneson….
>>
>> we have arrived and beginning to tune into the A- string……..
>>
>> see Mihas vision for the macro violin in 2013 here
>>

>> Have fun in Nebraska
>>
>>  Toke
>>
>> Toke Paludan Moeller
>> InterChange Aps
>> Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
>>  SE Nr: 1350 6035
>> Phone +45 8684 6919 - fax: +45 3511 7719  Mobile  +45 2616 6919
>> Skype name: tokemoeller
>>             www.interchange.dk
>> interchange at interchange.dk
>> http://interchange.dk/calender/
>>
>> On 25/08/2012, at 06.47, Tenneson Woolf <tennesonwoolf at me.com> wrote:
>>
>> Enjoy everyone. Learn and share with abandon!
>>
>> Greetings from Utah. I will be in Nebraska next week with a client system.
>>
>> Tenneson
>>
>> Tenneson Woolf
>> tennesonwoolf at me.com
>> 801 376 2213 (mobile)
>>
>> www.tennesonwoolf.com
>> www.artofhosting.org
>>
>> Twitter <http://twitter.com/tennesonwoolf>, Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740192222>:
>> TennesonWoolf
>> Skype: tenneson_woolf
>>
>> On Aug 24, 2012, at 4:31 PM, Mary-Alice Arthur wrote:
>>
>>  Hello everyone!
>>
>> I'm just about to fly out of Chicago and on to the Learning Village in
>> Slovenia.  My little thread of wisdom and my basket of collected
>> experiences will be joining those of 120 others who are coming from all
>> over the world and from many different disciplines.  We meet from 26 August
>> – 2 September in Statenberg Manor in Slovenia.  If you will not be there in
>> person, then keep a look out on the AoH Ning and our website: *
>> http://internationallearningvillage2012.withtank.com/* for the harvest
>> of our conversations.
>>
>> We will be meeting to share our experiences and look into what our lives
>> and work say to us about what we might do, who we might be and how we might
>> create together.  We’ll be spending time sharing our stories, sitting in
>> circle and working in Open Space.  Who knows what magic might be made in
>> the middle!
>>
>> We are meeting around transformation, community and possibility.  Our
>> invitation asked people:
>>
>> WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE INQUIRE DEEPLY TOGETHER INTO LEARNING, COMMUNITY &
> [...]

Frauke Godat
Art of Hosting Training im Allgäu, 22.-24. Juni 2012
http://tinyurl.com/bvzp4yw
phone (mobile): +49 (0)176 50 47 88 06
Twitter: @futureatschool @fraukeatschool