[OSList] OS question for Community/School event

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Aug 27 17:25:18 PDT 2012

feel free to give me a call, kevin.  we did a similar thing for district
150 in peoria illinois, ten years ago.  the proceedings, including
invitation, ballot, voting results, newspaper articles covering the three
evenings of the meeting, is posted here:
http://www.michaelherman.com/publications

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
312-280-7838 (mobile)