[OSList] Open Space...and Beyond

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 22:08:33 PDT 2012

How about (((Invite My Harrison Owen))) who's been Open to anyone who
cares... at least that's been my experience.

He's been standing there at the center as my spirit guide.

Probably like Leo in the Journey to the East. ;-)

Thank U∞

Spark
2012. 4. 23. 오전 5:40에 "Phelim McDermott" <phelim at mac.com>님이 작성: