[OSList] Open Space...and Beyond

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Apr 22 13:40:10 PDT 2012

Aah yes thanks so much for this Harrison! Brilliant.

You say:

"I agreed but noted that I could hardly provide an unbiased account."

Now we know what IMHO means ! In My Harrisonian Opinion!

Best
Phelim X
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone