[OSList] (no subject)

Nici Richter nici.richter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:20:48 PDT 2012

Hi

I am studying Leading Women in 2012 at the Gordon Institute of
Business Science - University of Pretoria (www.gibs.co.za) in South
Africa.

We were exposed to Open Space Technology (OST) during the Social
Entrepreneurship Certificate Programme in 2010.

We view OST as part of Action Learning.

Kind regards

Nici Richter

Nici Richter