[OSList] (no subject)

chunili2000 at yahoo.com chunili2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 18:41:37 PDT 2012

Thank you Barbara!
I didn't see my own posting and was wondering what happened to it.

I don't think we have to position
OS as anti-academia or anti-research. It is such an empirical process it can firmly stand on its own ground. I include the topic of Open Space in my own teaching of Organizational Behavior and Research Methods. My students are always fascinated by this process.

Chuni Li