[OSList] How to prepare to be surprised?

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 03:40:52 PDT 2012

Harold (and all)

I have seen that
there are a lot of answers, but I have not the time to read them all. So here
is my first reaction after reading your post, as a comment that probably others
have already made.

The way I see
"be prepared..." it is as an "admonition" - something I
write in a signal that is the first thing people see when they enter the
facility but I don't even mention in the opening...

And there is no
need, neither for the facilitator, nor for the participants to think about
"how to be prepared to be surprised".

They will be surprised. That's
for sure...

Regards