[OSList] How to prepare to be surprised?

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Thu Apr 5 09:25:02 PDT 2012

Hi Harold,
The invitation to be ready to be surprised is a wonderful opportunity to initiate a conversation with the leaders and organizers of an OS event, about the great possibilities created by LETTING GO. ...and always a good preparation for the facilitator to have a mental reminder of those two words.

Simple question you posed but it goes so much to the heart of OS.
Thanks,
Diane

    conversation with someone - and I can't believe I've never thought
    about it before. How do you prepare to be surprised? Any thoughts,
    tips?