[OSList] Help! Ideas for identifying circles

Jennifer Hurley jlhurley at hfadesign.com
Thu Apr 26 15:02:06 PDT 2012

Hello everyone. I'm reaching out for some last-minute help. An organization
I've been involved with for many years, the Congress for New Urbanism, is
using OST for a portion of their annual conference this year. We're meeting
in a ballroom where a portion has been set up with circles of chairs to use
during the OST portion, where we expect about 500 people. I was planning to
identify the circles with balloons with letters written on them (that's what
we did last year). But I just found out today that the convention center
prohibits helium balloons (if one gets away it sets off their fire alarm).
The event is 2 weeks from today. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jennifer Hurley
HURLEY~FRANKS & ASSOCIATES
1500 Walnut St STE 504  |  Philadelphia, PA 19102
p: 215-988-9440  |  f: 215-988-9441  |  c: 267-971-4598
JLHurley at hfadesign.com  |  http://www.hfadesign.com
Certified WDBE through PA UCP, City of Philadelphia OEO, NJ UCP, DE UCP