[OSList] Help! Ideas for identifying circles

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Apr 26 16:57:11 PDT 2012

Hi, Jennifer -
I've done super-huge events (thousands) with simply a large letter
sign on the floor in the middle of each circle and arena-style signs
on the walls ("A to F"; "G to N") so people can look across the room
to see what quadrant their discussion will be in.

I've tried giving people maps of where the numbers are but nobody uses
them. One...less.. thing... ;o)

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net

The Open Space Learning Workshop / el Taller de Aprendizaje de Espacio
Abierto
    - May 16-18, 2012 - San Francisco, USA
    - October 9-11, 2012 - London, United Kingdom
            (before the World Open Space on Open Space in London)
    - December 12-14, 2012 - San Francisco, USA