[OSList] Designing an OS way

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Sep 15 18:00:36 PDT 2011

Ah, Lisa, I knew you would be someone with lots of amazing ways to make
this happen!

Birds of a Feather--I am not seeing what you are doing with the signs.
Is it this? There is a blank sign at each table and a marker. First
(empassioned) person there writes her topic, and those who come to that
table know what they will engage each other about. Correct?

Your other questions about teaching OS--I agree with you. Not sure what
we will do. I am at the moment envisioning one of these tables being a
stammtisch on OST. If we get enough interest, we might do a training a
la Lisa Heft here in the Midwest. As LH would say, Lovely, yes? We are
going to do an OS retreat for a Friday evening Saturday all-day event in
early November, so there is the ability to follow around and see what I
am (not) doing.

Thanks, Lisa!

			:- Doug.