[OSList] Chile in October WOSonOS...(Yay! says Access Queen)

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Sep 4 18:46:25 PDT 2011

¡Olá, Corina!

COME JOIN US!!!

And: I will contact you directly to share the pages of wisdom from
past Host Teams over the years.

One thing that the Chile team is doing so amazingly - using the
WOSonOS as just one in a series of events that teach and share Open
Space and build local / regional capacity and community.
So the WOSonOS is not just a fun one-off event but part of an arc of
learning.
And in doing so - as the WOSonOS is not a training - by the time local
and regional folks come to the WOSonOS (as local and regional folks
are the majority of attendees) they can go deeper with their questions
and shared experiences with their diversely-Open-Space-experienced
colleagues.

I will write to you with this letter - 'see' you directly,
Lisa