[OSList] closing circle with lots of participants was: how to find resources? xposted GC list

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Thu Oct 27 12:04:31 PDT 2011

Hi Birgitt!
Right now it's just in the "what if we could have an OS meeting" it's a colleague of mine who may have a very huge assignment with several thousands of participants:-). And when we played with the thought I got stuck with the question " how to do the closing circle"...
That's where the question came from - and I know there is much in the archives from some of the "big ones" i.e with 2108 participants and the one with Peggy and street children for example, but I just couldn't find it..
If/when (!) this will come to reality I for sure will come back with tons of questions - so keep your fingers crossed that it will come through!!!!
Big hug
:o)
Eva

Skickat från min iPhone