[OSList] closing circle with lots of participants was: how to find resources?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Oct 27 12:19:42 PDT 2011

Eva – when you have a bunch (2108J) a workable approach is to say something
like “We have XX minutes and if anybody cares to share their experience,
their hopes or dreams – raise your hand and I will give you the mike. Just
remember that we have to be out of here by ??:?? o’clock.” When we reach the
magic moment I take back the mike, pass it to the sponsor for a final
farewell. Always seems to work.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: