[OSList] Viva Chile!

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 04:39:15 PDT 2011

¡ Si, que viva Chile y
WOSonOS en Chile!

I am sure that Juan Luis will be a marvelous host for those that may go to Chile.

The others will wait for the news on this list.

But it is a pity that there is no transmission through the internet (at least)
of the plenary sections and a Wiki to display the summaries of the breakout
sessions so that those that can't go to Chile may feel more included.

Maybe
that can still be (self-)organized...

Regards

Artur