[OSList] Viva Chile!

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 05:32:19 PDT 2011

Dear WOSonOSers,

I have been sending each and all love and wishes for a deeply nourishing time with each other and with open space.

Juan Luis and the wonderful hosting team, thank you for bringing our community together.  Although I couldn't be with you I'm person
Because of a long scheduled circle gathering in Colorado, I have most definitely been with you in spirit and I have been bringing all of you into this circle of women who also operate in the spirit of open space.

Love to all from a stunning fall morning in Aspen?

Christine

Sent from my iPhone