[OSList] New to This List

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:31:50 PDT 2011

Wow Lisa!

So gratifying and connecting words. Me too I feel so at home in the oslist,
and sometimes I feel pity not to enjoy and support the oslist longer. I feel
that I´m miss-using part of my life...

But tomorrow I´m saying good bye to my job for the administration and dive
completely in the (till now mid-day) freelancing sea. I hope the change will
be for the better and will make me live a more integral life.

Best wishes,

*Eleder BuM31    Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity
*
*from Mundaka & Bilbao*
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (eus)   @Eleder_BuM<http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
(Twitter)