[OSList] New to This List

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:34:17 PDT 2011

Ah the freelancing world...will be lucky to have you brimming with
creativity and invitation.  My friend Eleder, the underground mayor, is
venturing into new and uncharted territory and it will be wonderful with
some bumps along the way but such purpose.

Lisa from Maine, yes indeed joining this community does indeed feel like
home.  I've been active for 2 and maybe closer to 3 years now and what a
wonderful, safe, purposeful and vibrant community.  I hail from New
Brunswick Canada just above the Aroostook county near Madawaska and Fort
Kent, Maine.   Love Maine, the top of the State (potato country, farming and
forestry) and the bottom of the State where you are. Welcome!

Suzanne, now living in Florida

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 1:31 PM, ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN <
eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow Lisa!
>
> So gratifying and connecting words. Me too I feel so at home in the oslist,
> and sometimes I feel pity not to enjoy and support the oslist longer. I feel
> that I´m miss-using part of my life...
>
> But tomorrow I´m saying good bye to my job for the administration and dive
> completely in the (till now mid-day) freelancing sea. I hope the change will
> be for the better and will make me live a more integral life.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> *Eleder BuM31    Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity
> *
> *from Mundaka & Bilbao*
> www.burumapak.blogspot.com (eus)   @Eleder_BuM<http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
> (Twitter)
> www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com (esp) www.flowandshow.blogspot.com
> http://bm31-liburuak.blogspot.com <http://bm31-liburuak.blogspot.com%20/>
> http://www.bilbohiria.com/gaika/berbaz
>

> 2011/10/18 Lisa M Fernandes <hibernia33 at gmail.com>
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Even though I am new to this list and have only been following along for a
>> short while, I already have the sense of being completely at home in your
>> company:)  The content and spirit of your messages is inspiring and
>> supportive of all the work that we are doing here in Maine.  Thank you for
>> the wonderful efforts in which you are involved.  I look forward to more
>> open space...
>>
>> Best,
>> Lisa
>>
>> ---
>> Lisa M Fernandes <http://about.me/lisa.m.fernandes>
>> The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture
>> www.portlandmainepermaculture.com
>> Eat Local Foods Coalition
>> www.eatmainefoods.org
>> Telephone:  207-370-7697
>> *
>> *
>> Plus:  Cape Farm Alliance <http://capefarmalliance.org/>, Slow Food
>> Portland <http://www.slowfoodportland.org/sfp/>, Portland Food Coop<http://www.portlandfoodcoop.org/>and Hour
>> Exchange Portland <http://www.hourexchangeportland.org/>
>> *Pls note that I am only at my computer 2 or 3 days per week.  If you
>> need to reach me urgently, pls leave a voice message.*

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle
University Park, FL 34201