[OSList] New to This List

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Oct 18 06:39:43 PDT 2011

Lisa - Welcome! And sorry I am not in Maine to welcome you in person.
Suffice to say I am "summer folk" - but next year come to Camden, and in the
meantime, enjoy the OSLIST.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____