[OSList] New to This List

Lisa M Fernandes hibernia33 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 06:31:22 PDT 2011

Hello!

Even though I am new to this list and have only been following along for a
short while, I already have the sense of being completely at home in your
company:)  The content and spirit of your messages is inspiring and
supportive of all the work that we are doing here in Maine.  Thank you for
the wonderful efforts in which you are involved.  I look forward to more
open space...

Best,
Lisa

---
Lisa M Fernandes <http://about.me/lisa.m.fernandes>
The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture
www.portlandmainepermaculture.com
Eat Local Foods Coalition
www.eatmainefoods.org
Telephone:  207-370-7697
Plus:  Cape Farm Alliance <http://capefarmalliance.org/>, Slow Food
Portland<http://www.slowfoodportland.org/sfp/>,
Portland Food Coop <http://www.portlandfoodcoop.org/> and Hour Exchange
Portland <http://www.hourexchangeportland.org/>
*Pls note that I am only at my computer 2 or 3 days per week.  If you need
to reach me urgently, pls leave a voice message.*