[OSList] Signing up for sessions

John Watkins johnw536 at mac.com
Sat Nov 5 16:23:02 PDT 2011

The most intriguing example of this I've experienced is having people go and stand under a particular sign of offering, just to see who and how many there are.  Then if people in that group feel there are too many or too few, they can use the law of two feet to divide in two or go join another group.

John