[OSList] Signing up for sessions

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Sat Nov 5 14:43:29 PDT 2011

Hi Rob,

Great - always fun, a first. I remember my own
excitement about my first one. You might want to
come to our Stammtisch on Monday in Utrecht. I
will send you an invitation in a seperate mail.

I stopped doing the sign up a long time ago. If I
have the Open Space the way I like it best - no
closed break out spaces and with the whole system
in one room - there is no need for it. People
drag chairs around if needed and move around easily.

Good luck with it and let us know how it goes!

Koos

At 08:10 5-11-2011, Rob van der Eyden wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I am preparing an Open space later this week. My
>first one
 So was going through the book