[OSList] Open Space for Non-Violent Communications

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Nov 4 15:06:51 PDT 2011

Great work Yaari and NVC-group
Hugs from Sweden
THomas

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] För yaari pannwitz
Skickat: den 3 november 2011 14:10
Till: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Ämne: Re: [OSList] Open Space for Non-Violent Communications

puh! ... this-one was quite a rough ride ... for the participants and a
challenge for myself facilitating it. in the end i was happy that it went
for three days including reading & augmenting and action-planning ... so
the group had time to find her peace at last (i believe).
it left me fairly exhausted and assuming that non-violent communication can
become quite violent some times. surprise? i guess not!

"non-violent" love

yaari

--
yaari pannwitz
tucholskystr. 30

This just in (my inbox) from some good folks in Germany. Sounds like a good
cause, and if interested, please follow up. Yaari (Michael Pannwitz’ son)
will be facilitator, so I know you will be in good hands.

Harrison

Dear friends, partners, interested people,
we invite you to our open space meeting called

Changing The Way We Connect

28.-30.10.2011 in Berlin, Germany

What – We are going to open space and time for work, ideas and
exchanges about Non Violent Communication and Open-Space-Technology.
The invitation goes out to those who have a passion to concern themselves
with these topics.

open space – On an open space meeting participants decide on the
agenda and work on their own themes together with others and sometimes on
their own. On an open space everybody works completely self-paced and on
one's own responsibility.
On our last day all discussions and the agreed next steps will be published
in a documentation.
Where – Hobrechtstraße 35, 12047 Berlin, Germany
When –

Friday, 28.10.2011 from 13.00 h registration
14.00 – 19.00 h conference (open space)
Saturday, 29.10.2011 9.00 – 17.00 h (open space)
Sunday, 30.10.2011 9.00 – 13.00 h next steps (open space)

Costs – 50 Euro per adult

Deadline – register until 21.10.2011 (latest)
at <mailto:info at erziehungsweise.org>info at erziehungsweise.org.

Who is inviting – We are a learning partnership under the Grundtvig
program of the European Commission. There partners from five countries:
erziehungsweise e. V. (Germany), Livet (Denmark), Stichting De kleine giraf
(Netherlands), Fundacja Życia Bez Przemocy (Poland), Sungurlu Directorate
of National Education (Turkey).
Organizer – erziehungsweise e. V.