[OSList] 답장: Re: Open Space for Non-Violent Communications

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:30:42 PDT 2011

Non-violent communication can become quite violent when the supposedly
non-violent communicator forgets the human nature that a soul yeans to
connect with another soul.

True NVC seems to come from an act of letting such commucations happen as
spontaneous phenomena.

Such communiations expand our emergent future.

True peace for all,

spark

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 11. 4. 오전 10:03에 "Jane Lewis" <janeelewis at gmail.com>님이 작성:

For whatever reason, this reminds me I've not noticed a post-session
comment on the integral/subtle studies pow-wow mid October around San
Francisco. The list was contacted foran OS facilitator.

Any news on that gathering? I'd be interested to hear. It sounded nice and
juicy

Jane E Lewis 柳芝蓮