[OSList] Open Space in Collective Bargaining

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Tue Nov 1 15:30:04 PDT 2011

Bui,

I don't know if he's on this list, but I'm going to forward your question to Bill Mahoney.  He is a long-time union guy who knows and uses Open Space in many situations.  He's the one who brought about the first Open Space I experienced. It was at U S WEST Communications in 1994.  It wasn't specifically a labor-management negotiation; however, like the meeting in Venezuela that Harrison described, it sure changed relationships in a good way.

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger