[OSList] Viva Chile, Latinoamérica y el Mundo!

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Wed Nov 2 06:56:42 PDT 2011

Hip, Hip, Hurray Friends!

I'm happy to announce that have been published six new blog entries on the
website of WOSonOS Chile, which I think will allow you a rather more
detailed account of this beautiful, fascinating and unforgettable event.

To see them as a whole you should always go to the home page
(http://www.wosonoschile.cl), but also can be accessed separately to each
one of them in the following links:

1.       La Agenda / The Agenda: http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?p=1722

2.       Opening, middling and closing: http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?p=1726

3.       Owen’s thoughts & questions: http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?p=1656

4.       Photo Gallery: http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?p=1478

5.       Host Team & Participants: http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?p=1461

6.       WOSonOS 2011 alive: http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?p=1448

And because they are blog post your comments on any of them will be greatly
appreciated.

In the name of all the CHOSonOS Host Team, love, laugher and peace!

Juan Luis Walker

PS: Some people have had problems with Internet Explorer, so for a better
look we recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Thank you!