[OSList] Poke the Open Space Box

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue May 17 00:08:26 PDT 2011

Michael,

Thank you for the reminder about invitation. I hear that a lot these
days and not just in the context of Open Space. I hear about "the Spirit
of Invitation" - which also means giving people the space to decline.

How do you suggest to clients that invitation is a good way to do
business? What else does that mean? What changes when your clients do
business by invitation? What are the other places your clients do
business from?

It makes complete sense what you are saying about putting your passions
out there. It sounds like the law of two feet in action. The more I
practice it the more worthwhile my invitations become - because I'm
becoming a better party that people would want to use their two feet to
come to.

     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato