Provocative Videos and Images to Dream your Journey to Chile

JL Walker B. jlwalker at TERRA.CL
Tue Mar 22 13:39:09 PDT 2011

And if the recent visit of  the fabulous Barack Obama, President of USA,
for sure have honored my country, it will best yet when in October many
friends and colleagues from America and from all over the world will come
to Chile for opening space as a milestone that will mark the first time in
Latin-American.

What a privilege to be hosting this great event!

Hugs of joy and peace,

Juan Luis

PS: Here you can see part of the Obama's Speech for The Americas that he
told to all us yesterday, in a so inspirational manner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FayKMfv6ews
In my point of view, these words have much to do with the core purpose of
our invitation for the next WOSonOS in Chile. I'm very proud and surprised
for their high synchronicity with our own dreams as a Host Team.
See you later.