Provocative Videos and Images to Dream your Journey to Chile

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Sun Mar 20 15:42:08 PDT 2011

Today at 23:21 GMT time will be the equinox and the next one will be on
September 23 at 09:04 GMT, when all of us will be in front of our XIX
WOSonOS in Chile from 19th to 22nd of October 2011.

For all these planetary events could be nice to remember the following:

http://tinyurl.com/4nczl8z

For a specific context, go to one of the most visited YouTube videos of
Chile:

Traveling through Chile - Testimonials: http://tinyurl.com/6h49e9h

Chile All Ways Surprising: http://tinyurl.com/47rurgt

Si Vas Para Chile: http://tinyurl.com/4tdso73

For dreaming and planning your trip, visit please the following two
principal sites:

http://www.thisischile.cl/Default.aspx?idioma=2

http://www.chile.travel/en.html

Finally, here you have additional nice pictures from one of the country with
the most geographical diversity:

http://tinyurl.com/5u4ep8m

Hope you enjoy it & we'll see you later in October,

The CHOSonOS Host Team

http://www.wosonoschile.cl