FW: Open Space in Cairo!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Mar 27 12:31:09 PDT 2011

My son sent me this one. Thought you all would enjoy. I had heard something
about the possibility, but I had no idea that possibility had become
reality. Be prepared to be surprised.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>