답장: Re: Mikk Sarv - Benefit Sale

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 06:18:41 PDT 2011

How wonderful!!!

A misfortune of Mikks brought a shining victory of humanities.

ubiquitously powered by ost

spark

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 3. 27. 오후 9:52에 "Michael M Pannwitz" <mmpanne at boscop.org>님이 작성:

Dear colleagues and friends,
a lot of stuff has happened since Mikks house burned... yesterday I was part
of the 120 000 people in Berlin demonstrating for an immediate shutdown of
Nuclear Power Plants in Germany... the pictures from Libya everpresent in
the media...
and am happy to report that 241,25 Euros were transferred to Mikks account
(partly donated by the german language listserve and partly generated
through the benefit sale, see below).
Peace and hugs from Berlin
mmp

--