Mikk Sarv - Benefit Sale

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Mar 27 05:47:33 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues and friends,
a lot of stuff has happened since Mikks house burned... yesterday I was
part of the 120 000 people in Berlin demonstrating for an immediate
shutdown of Nuclear Power Plants in Germany... the pictures from Libya
everpresent in the media...
and am happy to report that 241,25 Euros were transferred to Mikks
account (partly donated by the german language listserve and partly
generated through the benefit sale, see below).
Peace and hugs from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 431 resident Open
Space Workers in 71 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org