[OSList] briefing after an "Open Express" in Bilbao_Eutokia

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Jun 6 17:45:16 PDT 2011

Totally marvelous! Once again “it” happens in spite of ourselves.
(Surprise!) thank you for the story.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: