[OSList] FW: Your message to OSList awaits moderator approval

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jun 7 13:45:00 PDT 2011

Oh my God! There is a god, and I think his/her name is "Moderator." And
please, Harold (or somebody) help me to understand the nature of my sin, the
outrage of my egregious ways!

Your Humble and Obedient...

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org