[OSList] A Quote

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Jul 9 15:19:11 PDT 2011

Eleder - Lovely! And just for your information (at least as far as my life
experience goes), Letting Go is not an option - for the very simple reason
that you never had "it" under control in the first place. There may have
been some degree of illusion, perhaps delusion - but the fact of the matter
is that the world is too complex, interconnected, and fast moving to even
"think it", let alone "manage the process." So letting go of what we never
had should be a "no brainer." And definitely not an "option." Or something.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: