[OSList] A Quote

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 08:43:59 PDT 2011

so true, Bhav, thanks for this insightful spark!
I come from a month full of OS events (a first 2'5 days on the future of
education; a 1'5 hours succesful experiment; and an underground experience
in a quite closed work environment among them) and I realize that sometimes
it is quite difficult for me to let go. On the other hand, I wonder: is it
possible to let go too much? The story, very briefly: it happened in this
2'5 days open space on the future of education (closed last Wednesday). I
spent 4 days in San Sebastian, met a very special person and I found life
opening space profoundly out of the OS event. Less sleep, more vulnerable,
some doubts whether I was letting go too much,...  Reading Donella's quote
makes me believe that definetely not.
Thanks so much, Bhav!

* Eleder BuM31    Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity*
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (eus)   @Eleder_BuM<http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
(Twitter)
www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com (esp)   www.flowandshow.blogspot.com  (eng)

pd: the event was great and the holi-afternoons brought among other a great
gift. I tried and learned first time in my life jumping and diving into the
sea arms-and-head-first, from a three meter height :-)! Sure, fruit of
having let go