[OSList] weekly evening meetings - Open Space program proposal

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Sat Jul 16 17:25:02 PDT 2011

Hi Kari,

As I read through a backlog of listserv messages, i ran into the weekly evening meeting thread (last email below) and wondered how did the series of meetings go?

Looking forward to hearing about your experiment!

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger