[OSList] Fwd: [Resilient Japan] May 25 ~ Bob Stilger's Notes from Japan #16: Intergenerational Leadership

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Sat Jul 16 19:07:00 PDT 2011

Friends,

As I read through a backlog of emails, I just had to share the one below from Bob Stilger.  Bob is working with the Berkana Institute and recently spent a number of weeks working in Japan.  In the story below, he speaks of an Open Space he ran with a group.  It touched me and so I send it to you.

appreciatively,
Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger

Begin forwarded message: