[OSList] Space Invading

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 03:53:21 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone, been writing a lot on this list lately and part of me wants to
apologize fearing that I'm "space invading".  I asked someone across the
ocean about it and she responded that she didn't feel that way. She also
mentioned that people sometimes send private notes to others when topics are
more personal in nature using the OS list for information sharing mostly. I
do communicate privately sometimes but not too often because just as I
appreciate the benefit of deep personal insights from others, I feel I must
share accordingly.

She suggested that maybe if I was worried about space invading, I should
just ask.  I truly do not want to use this space as my personal blog. After
more than 2 years, I am still in awe with this community, feeling passion
for the process and gratitude for the gifts of learning from so many.  At
the same time, I notice that sometimes it gets quiet out there and I wonder
what people are working on or not working on. Maybe they are too busy to
write about their experiences or maybe compared to what others are writing,
they don't feel the story about their event is as compelling or maybe, like
me sometimes (more rarely now), they just can't muster their courage to put
themselves out there.

So anyway if I've space invaded, send me a private note and please let me
know as I don't want to take up more space than I should. On the other hand,
if there's something that makes people hold back, I'd be very interested, as
others would be I'm sure, in knowing what it is that holds people back and
how we can support each other in stepping forward more.

Happy Sunday everyone, Suzanne

--
Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group