[OSList] Space Invading

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Jul 10 04:18:16 PDT 2011

Dear Suzanne,
from where I look into on our listserve it's the "personal blog" kinds
of invasions (invasions can be benevolent, I forgot what you call the
other kind) that inform our interactions with spirit.
In times past, others posted plenty of "personal blog" kind of stuff and
then some of them disappeared into other nooks and crannies (pretty
much) such as Chris Corrigan (he does lurk, though, judging from his
sparse presence) or Birgitt Bolton (known to most of us perhaps as
Birgitt Williams)....
I got used to these changes... and I am happy with the stuff that comes
from new invaders.
Have a great Sunday, too!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On 10.07.2011 12:53, Suzanne Daigle wrote:
> Hi Everyone, been writing a lot on this list lately and part of me wants
> to apologize fearing that I'm "space invading".  I asked someone across
> the ocean about it and she responded that she didn't feel that way. She
> also mentioned that people sometimes send private notes to others when
> topics are more personal in nature using the OS list for information
> sharing mostly. I do communicate privately sometimes but not too often
> because just as I appreciate the benefit of deep personal insights from
> others, I feel I must share accordingly.
>
> She suggested that maybe if I was worried about space invading, I should
> just ask.  I truly do not want to use this space as my personal blog.
> After more than 2 years, I am still in awe with this community, feeling
> passion for the process and gratitude for the gifts of learning from so
> many.  At the same time, I notice that sometimes it gets quiet out there
> and I wonder what people are working on or not working on. Maybe they
> are too busy to write about their experiences or maybe compared to what
> others are writing, they don't feel the story about their event is as
> compelling or maybe, like me sometimes (more rarely now), they just
> can't muster their courage to put themselves out there.
>
> So anyway if I've space invaded, send me a private note and please let
> me know as I don't want to take up more space than I should. On the
> other hand, if there's something that makes people hold back, I'd be
> very interested, as others would be I'm sure, in knowing what it is that
> holds people back and how we can support each other in stepping forward
> more.
>
> Happy Sunday everyone, Suzanne
>

> --
> Suzanne Daigle
> NuFocus Strategic Group
> 7159 Victoria Circle
> University Park, FL 34201
> FL 941-359-8877;
> CT 203-722-2009
> www.nufocusgroup.com <http://www.nufocusgroup.com>
> s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com <mailto:s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com>
> twitter @suzannedaigle

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 433 resident Open
Space Workers in 70 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org