AW: proceedings : the hybrid way (both text and picture)

Anne A Hiha anne_a_hiha at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:05:02 PST 2011

Hi

Over the past 4 years I too have scanned the proceedings for a small annual half day event. I email the proceedings out to the participants with the cover page, list of participants and topics raised. The participants generally take the opportunity to read the proceedings when they are on the bulletin board so the facsimile I send them is a reminder which they can zoom into later. This seems to be an economical use of time when the whole event is from 9.00am - 12.30pm.

I learnt from last November's event that even with a short amount of time, the more engaged the group is the quicker and more deeply things go. Last year the participants (20) were all ready for the closing by 11.45am (timetabled for 12.00) and in the ensuing 45 minutes they shared deep learning and insights from the three workshops.

Regards

Anne