Invitation to the Second European OS Learning Exchange

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.org
Tue Jan 18 23:47:21 PST 2011

Dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to invite you to the Second European OS Learning Exchange
(first was in Paris in 2009) from May, 17 through 20, 2011 in Italy.

Find all the details of the event on our website:
http://en.boscop.org/events/636

27 people from 6 European countries signed already up for the event. We have
plenty of space for much more people since the historical venue we are going
to meet at has about 2000 sqm. Looking forward to see the space filled with
people who are passionate about the work we do and who do not stop to have
questions about it.

See you in Sardinia (IT) in May - a beautiful period to attach some holidays
before of after the event.

Greetings
Jo

--
Jo Toepfer, boscop eg
Dolziger Str. 40, 10247 Berlin

2nd European Open Space Learning Exchange
May 17-20, 2011 in Cagliari, Italy
more details here: http://en.boscop.org/events/636