AW: proceedings : the hybrid way (both text and picture)

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Tue Jan 18 01:14:44 PST 2011

Dear Luc and Chris

I very much like Luc's version, having typing as well as the original
document available.

And of course you are right, Chris. But when you only have one day, this is
often too tight to have a second go at the workshop proceedings - people
prefer to participate in the lively group discussions instead of writing
alone, I find.

Love, Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler
lic.oec.HSG