[OSList] Steve Jobs & Open Space

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:50:16 PST 2011

wow, larry, you are taking on a big bite of nonfiction after a two year diet!

i am fascinated by deacon's ability to conceptualize an entirely
material evolution into life and then into consciousness - some
breakthroughs in thinking that are quite potent.

(even tho i don't agree that's all that is happening.)

btw there are some interesting shorter articles on Deacon's website
including one coauthored by Ty Cashman who is a favorite of mine.

jeff