[OSList] Happy Birthday Harrison

Chris Kloth chris at got2change.com
Sun Dec 4 17:24:13 PST 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, Harrison.

I remember our dancing as much as our work.  Maybe they were the same.
As the old rock song declares: "Keep on dancin'"

Shalom,

Chris Kloth
Senior Partner
ChangeWorks of the Heartland
250 South Virginalee Road
Columbus, OH 43209-2052
Phone: 614.239.1336
Fax: 614.237.2347
E-mail: chris at got2change.com

Think globally, Act locally

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the