[OSList] FC Barcelona futbol team - open space - self-organizing - hacked

Elaine Hansen2 elaine.hansen at hansen-rd.com
Fri Dec 2 05:50:55 PST 2011

Thanks Chuni for letting me know there was a problem with the link I sent
earlier this week.

Hacked - I want to apologize to anyone I might have offended by the
anti-Israel nature of the link I shipped out earlier this week (see below)
the site has been hacked.

The original - Spain's football team video was quite fascinating to me in
its amoeba like adaption - I had to find it.

Here are a series of YouTube videos to show why I found the tiki-taka form
of football - "open space" like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c56CdUKPBPM
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c56CdUKPBPM&feature=topics> &feature=topics

Again, sorry.

Elaine S. Hansen

 <http://hansen-rd.com/> Hansen Resource Development Inc

Skype: elaine.hansen

513.238.5999

iStock_Medium-stones-wee

...in the end, it is the reality of personal relationship that saves
everything.

Thomas Merton