[OSList] Happy Birthday Harrison

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 23:36:48 PST 2011

"Whenever there's an chance to celebrate Harrison Is the Right Time!"

Dear Harrison,

even though it's no longer your actual birthday-day, here is some more deep
and glad appreciation coming your way - for the great gift of your original
description of this essential way of being, and for your warmly welcoming,
unflagging generosity, and seriously playful exploration of all the
possibilities and the learnings.

Wishing you many more years of great vitality and health and fun!

love, Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
*Please visit my new private practice location, Core Chiropractic and
Wellness <http://corechiropracticseattle.com>*
Director, Bastyr University Center for Spirituality, Science, and
Medicine<http://cssm.bastyr.edu>
My cache of inspirations and
reflections<http://lifecultivatinglife.posterous.com>
206.399.0868
*

"Throw yourself completely into the aliveness of your life. It's pretty
risky. You could lose yourself. There's nothing to hold onto." - Yun-men

*