[OSList] Large group small main room

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Apr 8 00:21:03 PDT 2011

Hi Lisa and txs for reminding me of these special needs which may not always
be easy for people to express.

Txs for helping me stretch my thinking. Much can still happen in the
planning meeting, so I stay open to see where they come from, where and how
they are and where they want to go. My experience is that much can change
from my first impression when facilitating a group through those questions.

I don’t expect action planning to be in the design, from the info I have
today.

I will let you know what happens in the planning meeting!

All the best 2U

Thomas