Powers of Place Gathering. November 3-7. Kufunda Learning Village, Zimbabwe.

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Oct 20 11:00:39 PDT 2010

Dear Raffi,
there is a space three houses down the street we live in, Draisweg,
where the street curves, creating the tiniest kind of space... it is
where about 100 neighbors met for the first time in the history of this
community (it was established in 1936).
The gathering which took place just a few weeks ago birthed a whole
bunch of places where neighbors will meet: gardens are beckoning,
kitchens too (and they want the dishes that were prepared by our
ancestors to appear in the space of a recipe book)...
So, I do think spaces are collaborating...
Have fun
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 410 resident Open
Space Workers in 70 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org