Powers of Place Gathering. November 3-7. Kufunda Learning Village, Zimbabwe.

Nici Richter nici.richter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:05:15 PDT 2010

Hello

*I am attending Kufunda in Zimbabwe from 2 to 7 November 2010!*

I would like to purchase a 200ha farm in the Klein Karoo, Western Cape South
Africa *and open the space of the farm for everyone wherever you are*.

On the farm you can just come and chill-out, relax, go on faboulous walks,
find yourself, share your insights and ideas and have the opportunity to
learn more about sustainable agriculture.

You can also stay on the farm for 14 days to complete the Permaculture
Design Certificate (PDC) training in sunny South Africa.

Interested? Let me know.

Kind regards

Nici Richter

--